Tuesday, July 27, 2010

25 weeks...

















...by spotted photography.
my cousin by marriage, Paola, has been here visiting for a few days so today we decided to wander around our apartment complex and see if we could get some nice maternity photos! she has a successful photography business called Spotted Photography so i was really excited she was willing to do this for me! i never had any professional photos done with cohen so i was thrilled to have these done for baby Hudson??... yes, thats the name that is sticking with me. i just need to convince marcel :) anyway, enjoy!

4 comments:

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

you have the best style. i love to look at your clothes. and you look amazing! my fav is with cohen

julieb said...

love thses photos, your soooo cute pregnant, (and not pregnant too)!

Bri said...

You like fantastic! So excited for baby "maybe Hudson" :)

Jeff and Jill said...

Oh my goodness! I am soooo excited for you!!! And your latest post was the most darling thing ever...a true chick flick :)