Monday, March 8, 2010

before meets after...

i love when other people post their before and
after projects so i decided to get a little thrifty myself!

i found the above canister at Ross on clearance super cheap.
it is a set of 3 but i got a little ahead of my self and didn't
remember to take a before picture until the other two were already painted...oops!
you get the idea by the above picture. quite patriotic, right?

Here is the finished product below!!! i LOVE them!
evidently decorating with numbers is the "it" thing this season.


this bench below was a yard sale find on one of trips to California!
i had big plans for this $20 piece of furniture.... it was originally a plain old oak brown color with some chips and scratches, a little paint and super RAD fabric.... and VOILA!
if we have a girl next i have some amazing plans with this fabric
and a deep purple color as my inspiration for the nursery!

(i haven't gotten around to sewing the top cover but you get the idea!)

1 comment:

Bri said...

Way to go! I'm on the hunt for something similar to your bench. I want a toy box/chest for the baby room!

And I'm excited for your Etsy shop. Let me know if you need any help with your Etsy banner!