Thursday, February 18, 2010

i miss him.


he's gone selling in Reno until Saturday and probably won't be back until Sunday!! i have the hardest time sleeping when his side of the bed in empty. i'm so exhausted right now but seriously can't fall asleep...so i blog. i've got lots of activities to keep me busy while he's gone though! Today I worked and then had my young womens activity. it was combined with the young mens and evidently i was the topic of conversation among the boys tonight. it's still flattering when teenage boys have a crush on you :) Tomorrow my mother-in-law and I are going to lunch and then to take Cohen to ride the train at her work! she has been wanting to take him for some time now so i'm excited. Later my dear friend Corrie is coming over with her little guy Bentley to have dinner and a little girls night! Her husband is out selling in Reno too so it worked out perfect for both of us! Saturday is Cohen's (and my) friend Mason's birthday party! I've got to finish my lesson for Sunday too... it will be my very first time teaching! I'm teaching about how obeying commandments helps us fulfill our divine roles. I had the hardest time coming up with any ideas for a treat or something that went along with my lesson... finally i decided to make some orange rolls and call them "divine rolls"... cheesy, right? oh well.... they'll be tasty atleast!

No comments: