Friday, November 6, 2009

Hallo-weeeee-n!





We had a really great time this Halloween. It's so much more fun with Cohen! He was scheduled to have surgery the week of Halloween so I didn't have a costume prepared and then last minute the hospital called and said we had to reschedule so I ran to Target and picked up a cute duck suit for Cohen. I thought he looked adorable! Especially the oversized feet! Marcel and I threw our costumes together with whatever we had and wa-la! we became Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World! Pretty sweet I think. We went trick or treating with my cousins in Lehi. Cohen tried walking into peoples houses after getting his candy. After and hour or so of that Cohen passed out in Marcel's arms. I swear our son is growing up before our eyes. Its insane! He leared No (pronounced Na) and he shakes his head. Like if I offer him something he doesn't want or say no to him he shakes his head. He likes to walk backwards now (little showoff) nd he plops down right on my lap. Today he put on my-way too big for him- running shoes and actuallly walked around pretty well in them. He would get really upset when they would come off though. He loves to give kisses and say muah. Its my fav. He even kisses rawr (his lion). He loves to stomp his feet and play with the broom. He buries himself in the throw pillows on our bed. He looks so comfy. He laughed hysterically the other day when i lip synced (very elaborately) to a song that came on. He is the best! We love him so so so much!

2 comments:

julieb said...

love his costume! so so cute!

Hadlocks said...

You and Marcel look so funny hahaha I LOVE your costumes, seriously the best idea ever