Sunday, May 3, 2009

Clearwater Beach, Florida!
















Yesterday some of the girls and I went to Clearwater Beach. I debated whether or not I should go because the last time I went was soooo much work, but I figured I should so I could get to know the other wives and see some of Florida! It was all in all a fun trip, but still work for sure! Cohen loved the sand! It was soft and white! Much prettier than West Coast beaches I have to say. There wasn't a piece of trash on that beach! One of the other wives named Wesley was there with her daughter Zuri who is 10 months old. Cohen had fun poking and playing with her! Cohen is getting much better at getting around. He is mostly up on all fours crawling around! He's hilarious. He started shaking his head vigorously back and forth again... he stopped doing that for a couple weeks and we missed it so we're glad its back!!! He's also started to do this cute little pose where he leans his head to one side like he's being shy. I adore it and him... He loves the vacuum still too! He flares his arms with excitement and stiffens his whole body when I turn it on. He gets a kick out me when I whisper to him... I whisper the most random words to him and he just bursts into laughter. He's such a smiley little guy and we enjoy him so much! He cracks us up on a regular basis and we can't wait to see what's next!!!!

2 comments:

Audra said...

When we were in Clearwater we only went to the beach a few times and never got in the water. You look great in your swim suit, it doesn't even look like you had a baby! Looks like you are having fun in Florida!

Orange Juice said...

That is so sweet. Cohen is really starting to show his little personality. The beach looked like so much fun! (but, yes a lot of work.)We miss you guys. So, it seems we may be in Idaho Falls for the rest of the summer when we get back! I am excited if it comes to pass. How are you guys?