Sunday, June 29, 2008

These times are the best times of the entire summer! I, Marcel, never have any time to do anything special or fun with my fabulous little wife. Except for Sundays! I love the sabbath. Not only is church a nice transition to the beginning of a ridiculously repetative job! Its serously like that movie, " GroundHogs Day." But attitude is everything in this job, so I battle myself everyday as I try and keep motivated.
As for sundays, we're not the best at keeping them holy, as depicted in the photo on the left! Goodtimes! the only ones out here.
Not to justify but its just the only day we have. It's just a summer habit.
This is my effort towards being more involved! Love it! this isn't too bad. You can probably tell I've never been a myspacer. Honestly, I've never had time for it. Or I guess just saw it as not being worth my time. Today's obviously SUNDAY!
It's baby talk time! Here's my views of this right now. I'm going to be straight up and say it. It's still not real to me that we're having a baby, as crazy as that sounds. I'm excited! I really am. I'm sure its the fact that he's not in my belly and I am not really feeling any changes. Any who, I can't wait to see what my little guy looks like!


3 comments:

Audra said...

Just wait, it will be harder and harder to go to church on Sundays with a baby! Kate is so big and she is so hard to handle at church! I know what you mean about only having Sundays to do anything!

Suzanna H. said...

Kristina!!! YAY, I am so excited for you! Where are you guys living now?

PS I think it is great you are a Leao

Orange Juice said...

So, you guys are pretty much the cutest couple ever!! Keep up the good work. love

the Rasmussens